What are the payment options available on Imposters.in?
We currently have the following payment options:
1.Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards.
2.Debit card for more leading banks.
3.Net Banking of major banks (we’re constantly adding to this list)
Do you offer Cash on Delivery option?
No, we don’t. The COD business has a very high return rate. When a parcel is not accepted and paid for by the customer who ordered it, the cost of the two-way transit is borne by the Merchant. The cost of all failed COD transactions has to be amortized across the transactions that are successful. This increases the cost of products. The behavior of a few rouge customers increases the cost of business for everyone else. This is unfair.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
2. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
3. For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Imposters is completely safe. Transactions with Imposters are via the payment gateway PayU, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does imposters.in store my card or account information?
Imposters.in does not collect or store your account information. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/Banks directly without any information passing through us.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
We will never ask you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. If anyone claiming to be from Imposters calls you asking for sensitive information, you can be sure he’s an Impostor (not one of us!)
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
1. During the payment process using netbanking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Imposters website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
2. Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
How will transactions on Imposters appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on imposters.in will appear under the heading of “Ibibo-Imposters.in” on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
924/48, Home in the Woods Colony,
Near Kadamba Bus Depot,
Porvorim, Goa – 403 501
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
2. Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com.